Ever find yourself really wishing you had more time to get ready for Christmas... December just seems to SNEAK up on you? Well, maybe we can make a difference... together!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Prayers.... Faith.... and help......


Just as I was getting ready to post my June Christmas goals...
my failures and maybe a success... maybe...
You know - the 1/2 way to Christmas mark... 
My life was interrupted....
again...
brought back to "reality".... 
but this time...
I just don't feel so much in the "Christmas-y mood"... 
I've debated on whether to share my worries and such, or just let you think that I'm a slacker.... 
In all honestly, you can go ahead and think of me as a slacker - 
I kinda am.... 
It really doesn't matter much anymore.... 
not in the grand scheme of things.... 
I'm behind... I am admitting that....
It has really been a few VERY STRESSFUL months around here....
But now, my "pity-party" is completely irrelevant...
I have absolutely NO BUSINESS hosting a PITY PARTY! 
Ever again! 
So, "PITY PARTIES" are now closed.
There will be no entering and 
absolutely NO entertaining of even the very idea of a
PITY PARTY ever again! 
Instead....
my heart is ripping out...
it is being torn apart....
aching....
feeling completely helpless
even angry.... at myself....
for even THINKING "I" had the rights 
to even ENTERTAIN a PITY-ME-PARTY!
Because....
Life could be worse....
SO.... much... worse! 

Jill & Brandon  
This past Sunday (Fathers Day) our cousin and his family were involved in a head on car collision as they were on their way to the Fathers Day Family BBQ.  Their little boy, 4 year old Gage was killed. Brandon (the dad) is in critical condition.  He had to have some of his intestine removed, has pins from his hip to his foot and   bleeding in his brain.... he is going back into surgery tomorrow.
Jill (the mom), has mostly external injuries, along with a crushed foot and knee .  She has lots of bruises and cuts, and is also going back into surgery tomorrow for knee repair.  Their 7 month old little girl, Gentry was uninjured ~ amazingly.  She is being cared for by her aunt right now.  It is going to be be a long recovery road for this sweet family - a very challenging recovery as well.... both physically and emotionally... 
They deserve the "PITY-PARTY"... not I! 
So, may I interrupt my "CHRISTMAS BLOGGING" and instead ask for you prayers and blessings? 

You can read their story here.... it is a sad one with very little information however.



At this time there is an account set up for Brandon & Jill - to help with medical expenses and funeral costs... Mountain America Credit Union Acct#9237216 or any Co-Op credit Unions ( not just MACU) Just check with your local credit union and ask if they are a Co-op member.) All you need is the account number and the funds will be easily transferred within the co-op.
They are also in the process of setting up a website in which you can make donations via PayPal, which is a secure site.... I will list that information as well, as soon as it is available. 
Anything you can offer will be greatly appreciated... even just a dollar, it will go a long way.

Also, if you live in the Ogden area (where they are both from) a good friend of Jill, is offering a 
CUT-A-THON fundraiser - you can contact STEPHANIE DAVIS
at 801-458-6336 or 
jamkenmom@gmail.com
for more information.
Basically all hair cuts this week she will be donating 100% to Brandon & Jill...


This family has been through so much already, in such a short time...
Gage is a triplet, and the only one that survived birth... and now he has joined his brothers, but leaves behind a family that adores and loves him immensely!

Please pray for them.
Keep them in your thoughts.
Send them well wishes, here on Facebook as well.

Anything you feel you can offer, will be put to good use, and greatly appreciated.

Little Gage
What an adorable little boy! 
We surely love you!
Please bless over your parents and sister...


Little Gage

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's like CHRISTMAS everyday when I unwrap your kind words! I just LOVE getting secret messages!!! I really have the BEST bloggy friends ever!