Ever find yourself really wishing you had more time to get ready for Christmas... December just seems to SNEAK up on you? Well, maybe we can make a difference... together!

Monday, March 1, 2010

MARCH MADNESS.....

Ok - are you ready...
I'm slowly working on it...
BUT I must get a move on it - Christmas is only 8 months 4 weeks and one day away!
That is.....
Until CHRISTMAS REALLY counts! HOLY COW!!!!

March Madness Month of MENUS!

So....
Off we go...
our M&M&M&M month!!
Go ahead - eat a few too! It's all good!

This month I will be gathering and compiling my menu for the month of December...
I know - you're thinking "but what if that just doesn't work for me when December comes..."
Trust me... It's ok! You gotta start somewhere right?

I have menus for Winter~Spring~Summer~Fall
And... I also have "traditional dinners" for December
I'm sure you do too if you really think about it....
So, just gather those recipes,
and start your shopping list
(you know... for the "special" meals...)

OH! Also - don't forget your "TRADITIONAL"
holiday baking ~
candy making ~
treat taking lists as well.....
layouts myspace


Now, with that being said...
I have another plan....
I'll post it tomorrow...
So for today.....
Start gathering your recipes.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's like CHRISTMAS everyday when I unwrap your kind words! I just LOVE getting secret messages!!! I really have the BEST bloggy friends ever!