Ever find yourself really wishing you had more time to get ready for Christmas... December just seems to SNEAK up on you? Well, maybe we can make a difference... together!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

It's ALMOST July.....

And we've passed the 6 month mark!!!
Christmas will have come and gone in less than 6 months! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!?!
OH MY GOSH!!
I've got soooo much to do....
Just a quick update... April's packet is just JUST about done! AND THEN.... I've got MAY & JUNE - following right behind... and JULY really snaps it into place... Come on! We have just 5 months and 3 days before CHRISTMAS counts and we are SOOOO going to make it count! I'm pulling up my britches and gettin' down to business... because LIFE still happens - and before you know it .... ok.... one day at a time... one day at a time...
So.. for April the focus was:
Neighbor / Teacher gift ideas / Short stories / Poems / Gift Log


For May:
Time to "CHECK" your list...
Re-evaluate and get back on track if your slacking (ME!) or pat yourself on the back for staying on track!
Focus:
Budget - Where are you in your "SAVINGS" or "GIFT PURCHASES"
Homemade gift ideas ... and because this is such a LARGE topic... I've extended it to JUNE as well....
So... be watching... the packet will be coming soon!
April $8.00
May $6.00
June $6.00
Be sure to let me know if you are still interested in the "PACKETS!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's like CHRISTMAS everyday when I unwrap your kind words! I just LOVE getting secret messages!!! I really have the BEST bloggy friends ever!