Ever find yourself really wishing you had more time to get ready for Christmas... December just seems to SNEAK up on you? Well, maybe we can make a difference... together!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Well....well.....well.....

I'm so embarrassed....
I'm so FARRRRRR behind....
How will I ever catch up????
OH! I MUST!!! I WILL!!!
But... in the mean time... for tonight - because I'm EXHAUSTED and I just realized I must work on my primary lesson.... this blogging is going to have to wait.... Just know that I promise to not ever EVER have a husband that has a heart attack, a grand baby that had a febrile seizure, break my right wrist, have a daughter get baptized, same grand baby going in for surgery on Monday.... and.... PLAN A WEDDING.... while trying to stay focused on CHRISTMAS again! Seriously! I won't! But...for now... that is where I have been the past couple of months... and I'm trying to get caught up... but .... it will have to wait until next week....

But tell me ... how are YOUR Christmas plans coming along????

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's like CHRISTMAS everyday when I unwrap your kind words! I just LOVE getting secret messages!!! I really have the BEST bloggy friends ever!