Ever find yourself really wishing you had more time to get ready for Christmas... December just seems to SNEAK up on you? Well, maybe we can make a difference... together!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Christmas in July..... REALLY!?!?!?!?

Ya know... 
It's been a rough.... shall we say... several months.... (ok - year!).... I've tried to put on my happy face and make the best of it - and up until the past few months - I think I did ok - BUT the last few months... have not been oh so pretty..... So!  it is TIME to get back on track and pull up my britches and get down to business!

I found myself just today thinking... "I really need to get out of this rut!".... It has been a LONG - way LONG time since I've felt "HAPPY" about the future... and as I thought about CHRISTMAS... I became VERY happy.... I found myself "smiling" as I started reviewing the plans I started several months ago... It is TIME to get my groove back :)

Life just has a way sometimes of dragging us down... making us feel that we "just don't get it"..."just don't fit in"... "just have no purpose"... .. ok maybe not everyone... ok... maybe just me.  This is were I have been the past few months. ..I don't get it, I don't fit in, I have no purpose.... I'm in a rut!

I miss being busy.  I miss having "things" to do... ok let me rephrase that... "I MISS NOT DOING THINGS!" (I'm sure I have plenty to do...) I just have no "UMPH" to do them... because of the "I don't get it, I don't fit in, I have no purpose" feeling.... 

So, today - It's a new day! It's a good day! 

I've decided to clean out the decoration boxes... HOLY COW! WHY do I keep the things I do? I mean seriously!  It's not like I've ever "FIXED" them... and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to fix them! So WHY - why do I keep them?  I discovered that I have 2 completely FULL tote bins full of "CRAP!" Busted, broken, missing pieces, chipped, cracked... you name it - its in there... so! OUT THEY GO!  

And as I was sitting here trying to come up with "new" themes and "what" I may need to accomplish my new themes - I popped on over to read Natasha's post on "CLOCHES" ... I had NO IDEA what they were .... but I'm IN LOVE now!!!  I'm so excited!  I need to gather me a few several!  Such talented people!  Such amazing people!  I'm in love!  Thanks Natasha! 

Well, I've gotta run- but I'll be back because we've got a lot to discuss!  But I've gotta catch some shut-eye.... morning is going to come AWFULLY early! 

1 comment:

  1. I know where you are coming from so I completely empathise. I'm so happy to hear that you have got groove and blogging mojo back...isn't Christmas the most wonderful thing in the world!

    I'm glad you have discovered cloches too! Decorating with them is a bit like collecting pictures on pinterest...once you start you can't stop!

    Have a wonderful week and happy Christmas in July!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

It's like CHRISTMAS everyday when I unwrap your kind words! I just LOVE getting secret messages!!! I really have the BEST bloggy friends ever!