Ever find yourself really wishing you had more time to get ready for Christmas... December just seems to SNEAK up on you? Well, maybe we can make a difference... together!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Let the WORK begin!

Have you ever thought ....
"OH I HAVE PLENTY OF TIME???"  
"There is no need to RUSH...."  
"It will ALL work out!".... 
Come on... have you? 
Probably not, it's just me.... 
QUEEN OF SLACKING!  

I found this little quote the other day, and .... well..... can we just say..... it hit HOME a little tooooo close.... OK! It HIT HARD! 

"IF YOU DON'T WORK.... NOTHING WILL"

So, thus began my REALITY hit.... "If I want CHRISTMAS to work... I just HAVE to work!"  AGH!  Don't you just hate those WAKE UP calls????

Well, now that I have REVIVED myself, and come back to REALITY.... I'm finding the PANIC attack is beginning to take over my life! Who has time for this?!?! NOT I! I refuse.... REFUSE to let the Jolly Little Fella take charge of my life again.... instead.... I'm determined to let my SAVIOR lead me and guide me through the holidays and enjoy every minute of  LOVE and  SERVICE, bring the true REASON for the SEASON to every day of December... and the only way that will happen is if I WORK!  Starting NOW!....  

Did you notice the JOLLY LITTLE FELLA over on the right...  
2 months.... 1 week..... and 2 days....
(which really breaks down to... 10 weeks exactly from TODAY!!!!)  
until CHRISTMAS REALLY counts! 
OH BOY!  It is time to FOCUS! FOCUS! FOCUS! 
So.... are you ready to FOCUS!?!?!? To really get on track!?!?!  There really is absolutely NO time to THINK about it - we just gotta DO IT!  So.... pull up your britches and LET'S get things rolling in the right direction! 

For the next month, we've got a lot to do - and HOPEFULLY you have not been waiting for QUEEN SLACKER to get it together....(well, I'm sure you haven't, because you are much WISER than I and you have remained FOCUSED throughout the year.... and I'm not so certain that I have many followers....I mean... who follows a slacker????)  But if you are there (or here)  HOPEFULLY you have been really good and you have made the entire year count towards your goal!  BUT.... if not... join me and let's make this Christmas REALLY count! 

So, here it goes!
I'll make a LIST of the categories I'll be working on during the next 10 weeks!  
(YIKES! That sounds SCARY!).... 
ok...focus...focus....focus....... and BREATHE!....
Here we go! 

10 week count down! 

10-LISTS! LISTS!LISTS!
9-GIFTS! GIFTS! GIFTS! 
8-GATHER! GATHER! GATHER! 
7- BUDGET! BUDGET! BUDGET!
6-PURCHASE! PURCHASE! PURCHASE! 
5-PREPARE! PREPARE! PREPARE!
4-FINISH IT UP! FINISH IT UP! FINISH IT UP! 
3-INVENTORY! INVENTORY! INVENTORY!
2-REVIEW! REVIEW! REVIEW!
1-WRAP! IT! UP!

OK! There ya go!  Now.... Let's FOCUS! FOCUS! FOCUS!!!!  
Count Down from TEN is posting tonight! 
So get ready! 
GET set! 
 
And LET'S remember the reason... for the SEASON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's like CHRISTMAS everyday when I unwrap your kind words! I just LOVE getting secret messages!!! I really have the BEST bloggy friends ever!