Ever find yourself really wishing you had more time to get ready for Christmas... December just seems to SNEAK up on you? Well, maybe we can make a difference... together!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I just couldn't resist.....

A co-worker has been gone.... 
for 2 yes TWO LONG weeks to .... HAWAII.... none the less!
RUDE! :)

I mean really.... 

She sent me this .... 
with the message...
I'm enjoying every minute and relaxing ...
I feel so bad for her... NOT!  :)


While I was driving home in this..... 
NOT relaxing and NOT enjoying every minute! 


SOOOOoooooOOOOOO.....

I made her this...... 


ALOHA!  I mean  
BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Welcome home! 

I asked her to bottle up some SUN and HEAT!.... 
I wonder if she did.....

(Note: That is not the EXACT picture she sent me - I can't download if from my phone... but it's pretty darn close.... and that is NOT a picture of the storm I was driving home in... I was driving... I couldn't take a picture... but it too, is pretty DARN close!)
HEY!!! I just had a great idea! 
Perfect neighbor gift! 
For Christmas of course!!
GEEZE!!! I'm one smart donut..... COOKIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's like CHRISTMAS everyday when I unwrap your kind words! I just LOVE getting secret messages!!! I really have the BEST bloggy friends ever!