Ever find yourself really wishing you had more time to get ready for Christmas... December just seems to SNEAK up on you? Well, maybe we can make a difference... together!

Monday, December 29, 2014

When should you plan for Christmas in 2015????? RIGHT NOW!!!!

Can I just tell you how many times I heard this past month 

"I JUST CAN'T WAIT UNTIL CHRISTMAS IS OVER..."  

Can I tell you just how many times my heart broke??? 

Every SINGLE time! 

Every time I would hear this....  It made me so sad.... because I'm over here wishing for a FEW more weeks of Christmas!  I really am!  I had so much I still wanted to do and so much I wish I could do and so much more time I wanted to spend with my family! December just isn't long enough!    

So, can I make a suggestion to those of you who "JUST COULDN'T WAIT TIL IT WAS OVER!" ? 

 I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! to help you start planning your 2015 Christmas - 
I know - I KNOW! It is the LAST thing you wanted to hear right now - but seriously.... I want to help you!!!   This is the first time that I have "publicly" put this out there - but I feel like it is time to get it out and get more of us enjoying the "CHRISTmas Season!"  In the past I have shared at LDS Relief Society Evening Activities, Neighborhood Girls Night Out Events, and other family get together's with the "GALS" - and I would love to help you too!  
(I do ask that you have at least 10 guest present - the more the merrier right!) 

The problem I have with "blogging" it all - is that I just don't have time  - I know - RIDICULOUS! you say!  But it is true - plus I really LOVE to see who I'm talking to, share ideas with and get new ones as well  - I'm a "PEOPLE" kinda gal! So.... if you are in the Salt Lake County, Utah County and Davis County areas, AND you have a desire to "MAKE CHRISTMAS REALLY COUNT" - please, let me know - let's see what we can do to work this out.... I have several different options available - no cost to little cost - you name the plan....  the only requirement I ask is that YOU want a change of heart - that YOU and others REALLY want to make Christmas REALLY count in 2015!  
That is all!  See - So simple! 
If you are interested, leave me a message with your contact information - I will not post the message if it contains your personal information - (Name, Email, phone and location) - I will get in touch with you and we will get something worked out .... ready????  OH !!!! I'm so excited!!!!  My calendar fills fast - so don't delay - this class is a 2 part class (if you would like it to be)  and will require one class before June (and the sooner the better as to not OVERWHELM or stress anyone out at the last half of the year) and the second class in Sept. or Oct.  - FYI: I don't do classes in the following months: July, August, November or December.... just so you know..... 

I can't wait to hear from you!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's like CHRISTMAS everyday when I unwrap your kind words! I just LOVE getting secret messages!!! I really have the BEST bloggy friends ever!