Ever find yourself really wishing you had more time to get ready for Christmas... December just seems to SNEAK up on you? Well, maybe we can make a difference... together!

Friday, January 28, 2011

AND.... the fight is on!!

It's a SNOWBALL fight!

I love this idea! I got it from CREATIVE HOME EXPRESSIONS but....I'm afraid that I'm going to have to change her game up just a tad....

The SNOWBALL fight that she is starting is to pick 5 of your blogging buddies and MAIL to them a SNOWBALL! and... THE FIGHT IS ON! The "SNOWBALL" is to be made of anything you want.... (Can I just say my mind is going 90 miles a minute!)... I'm afraid I won't be able to sleep tonight! OR any night until I MAKE them! BUT because I don't know 5 blogging buddies MAILING addresses - I can't just SURPRISE you with a SNOWBALL fight in your mail box...

So... here is how I'm going to CHANGE the game a little.... (and I hope I'm not disappointed... I hope I have at least 5!) The first 5 to leave a message under this posting, (be sure to include your email address) I'll be oh so happy to THROW a snowball at you! :) (Then I'll remove your email address from the comments)... THEN... get ready... don't turn your back on me.... :) This is going to be FUN!!!!
Once you accept the SNOWBALL fight, just post a SNOWBALL fight on your blog or just send out 5 snowballs to your blogging buddies with the following information:


Once you receive your SNOWBALL you will need to write a POST about it and set up a link back to me on your blog. THEN keep your eye on CREATIVE HOME EXPRESSIONS site and she will be hosting a LINKY (in the next couple weeks) where you can post your SNOWBALL for everyone to see!
Be sure to take a picture of your SNOWBALL before mailing it! 
(She probably explains the SNOWBALL fight much better than I...you may want to read her post for more information)

I can't WAIT to see what kind of snowballs everyone comes up with!

Who wants to FIGHT???? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's like CHRISTMAS everyday when I unwrap your kind words! I just LOVE getting secret messages!!! I really have the BEST bloggy friends ever!