Ever find yourself really wishing you had more time to get ready for Christmas... December just seems to SNEAK up on you? Well, maybe we can make a difference... together!

Friday, March 4, 2011

All I want for Christmas....

Can you guess what it is??? 

I SURELY hope she gets them LONG before Christmas however!
Being that all my girls didn't get their first tooth until they were 19 months old... 
I'm thinking she may have a pretty good "wish" on her hands... LOL! 

Speaking of that... 
What do YOU WANT for Christmas? 
Don't you just HATE that question? 
I just DESPISE it! 
WHY?
I'll tell you why.... 
Because....
I CAN NEVER EVER think of ANYTHING I want.... 
at Christmas time that is...
 SO, guess what I've been doing? 

I decided that I needed to make myself a
WISH LIST too! 
I mean, my kids do...
My MR. does...
 SO~ Why shouldn't I?
I can always think of things that I would "LIKE" through the year, 
but about OCTOBER time...
 I have NO IDEA! 
NONE! 

MY WISH LIST:

Snowbabies...
I LOVE my SNOWBABIES
Nah... that's to "materialistic"
Corelle ware - I just want 3 matching sets so that when all of the family gathers together we have matching dinnerware.... I really hate the modge-podge of dinnerware I currently have 
A tea kettle.... Just because I want one :) 
(matching my new Corelle ware of course)
AND of course I'll need some new "FLATWARE".... enough to match for special occasions... 
Serving dishes - I have just a modge podge of everything...
Is it wrong for a gal to want "matching" everything?
Maybe I just need a "old house-wife" shower... is there such a thing?  

Mad About You Series... Oh I miss that show! 
Yes Dear Series .... Just need a good laugh every now and again...
I don't have time to watch TV - who am I kidding!
Pocket Hymn Book 
OK!I'll get to church on time so I can have a book! I probably won't be able to "see the little writing in the pocket book anyway!
There are a few BOOKS I would really enjoy reading too! 
SHEESH! You have 4 bookshelves FILLED with books you haven't even opened - read them!
SOCKS! LOVE me some new SOCKS! 
Seriously - what am I thinking! I already have 2 baskets OVERFLOWING with socks that I HATE to match and fold.... forget the socks!

See why I can never give "ideas"....
I talk myself out of them faster than they come on! 
OK! OK! What I REALLY would like....
My house to be finished...
(coughdownstairscough) like, all the base boards on, door knobs in...
you know... the "FINISH WORK"...
OH! The BATHROOM!!!
(which is really not MY wish - but a couple "TWEENS" I have would LOVE it to be finished... OK! I would too because THEN I could sleep in past 5 am when they come into our bathroom every
morning to shower and are anything BUT quiet! 
Scratch that - K & S would LOVE the downstairs bathroom completed. 

I.... I.... I...I would
LOVE my house....
Decorated... 
Organized....
Clean - carpets included...
Just completely, 
RELAXING..
A place where everyone WANTS to be!
THE HANG OUT HOUSE!

OK! I'm not kidding any one here am I?
I just want a MAID, COOK, HANDYMAN, DECORATOR!
There - I said it! 
I feel much better now.

What do YOU want for Christmas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's like CHRISTMAS everyday when I unwrap your kind words! I just LOVE getting secret messages!!! I really have the BEST bloggy friends ever!