Ever find yourself really wishing you had more time to get ready for Christmas... December just seems to SNEAK up on you? Well, maybe we can make a difference... together!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Ahhhh..... I'm in love.......


OH!!!! I can't BELIEVE that I'm even stating such a thing! 
I have a NEW love....

Well.... I'll give you 2 clues.... 

ONE.


and TWO..... 

Now... I know what you are thinking.... 
BIG STINKIN DEAL! 
THAT IS NOTHING! 
Well... Let me just defend my problem.... addiction.... NEW LOVE.....
my cupboard.

This cupboard USE to be filled with board games and videos... 
YES! the OLD VHS'S that are just ANCIENT...
Well - they got the boot
and Mr. Fabric moved in.... 
I know..
I know...
YOU all have MUCH MUCH MORE than I... 
That's ok... 
My New LOVE and I just met.... 
And we are SO IN LOVE! 
When I'm having a bad day... 
I stop at the local FAB SHOP
When I'm feeling sad....
I stop at the distant FAB SHOP
When I'm feeling HAPPY.... 
I spend HOURS with my new love, in the FAB SHOP! 
I've even contemplated putting in my application...
Just so we can spend MORE time together, 
and perhaps less suspicion.... 



I mean...
WHO KNEW?!?! 
The queen of philosophy....
"IF IT AIN'T HOT GLUED...
I DON'T DO IT!"
would EVER fall in love with MR. SEW-ME! 
Awwww.... 

OH! Did I mention... 
I do have projects in mind for all of this...
AND they will be completed SOON.... 
(MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!) 

OH!! and the best part..... 

I have 9 - yes 9 YARDS on it's way to me this VERY minute!
Wanna see?

Here's just a SNEAK of some that are on their way!


Aren't they ADORABLE?!?!?!?!
And I'm soooo excited!!! 
I can't even sleep! 
It's beginning to feel a bit like CHRISTMAS!!!!
OH!... and I'll just add...
I'm over 1/2 done with my Christmas shopping!
Couldn't be MORE happier!!!!



Visions of SUGARPLUMS are dancing in my head....



1 comment:

  1. Oh boy would I love a closet like that to store fabric in. Right now it is several totes marked for Christmas, other holidays, florals, satin. etc. And to find something I have to go through them to get to what I want. Would be great to see them all on a shelf like that.

    Love the snowman material. Am pretty partial to snowmen.

    ReplyDelete

It's like CHRISTMAS everyday when I unwrap your kind words! I just LOVE getting secret messages!!! I really have the BEST bloggy friends ever!