Ever find yourself really wishing you had more time to get ready for Christmas... December just seems to SNEAK up on you? Well, maybe we can make a difference... together!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Introducing.... My top 12 Favorites

First of all... I just have to say .....
Ahhh...
Doesn't it feel good to have Christmas all wrapped up... ready to be placed under the tree... Doesn't that just "FEEL" better?.... ahhhh.... I'm soooooo happy for all of you !!!

I'm still working on it... but I'll be there soon!
I PROMISE!

I thought that I would just start off the 1st day of Christmas by taking the next 12 days to jot down my "top 12 favs!" ....I'm sure it is going to be hard to do - because I have so MANY favorites - but... one has got to start somewhere ... so for this year - it will be my favorite 12  things of Christmas.....

So... stay tuned... Tomorrow starts "MY TOP 12 FAVORITES!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's like CHRISTMAS everyday when I unwrap your kind words! I just LOVE getting secret messages!!! I really have the BEST bloggy friends ever!