Ever find yourself really wishing you had more time to get ready for Christmas... December just seems to SNEAK up on you? Well, maybe we can make a difference... together!

Monday, October 11, 2010

OH POOP!

Need some ideas for neighbor gifts.... Give em POOP!


Christmas Mouse Poop! 
On Christmas Eve when I was snug in my bed
Guess what some little "creatures" were doing instead? 
Little mice were making their stops 
And, of course, they left their teeny-tiny "plops." 
On Christmas morn, I did awake,
Oh me, oh my, oh goodness sake!
Those adorable rodents had left such sweet gifts,
So I gathered and packaged them up in a jiff! 
And, now, this Christmas I present to you
This little bag of  mice "doo-doo!" 
(this can be chocolate covered raisins, or my favorite, chocolate covered sunflower seeds!)  

 Reindeer Poop!
We were awakened when we heard Santa call,
"Dash away, Dash away, Dash away all!"
But soon we discovered, out on our lawn
Santa and his reindeer were all but gone
With our little shovel we started to scoop,
All of the droppings... YUCK! Reindeer poop! 
But then we so generously filled up your sack
Hope you have a Merry Christmas and enjoy your snack!!!
(this can be Whoppers, or brown only M&M's even Sixlets are fun too!)

Elf Poop!
This year Santa's elves got quite sick,
And couldn't make toys quite so quick
So what could I do
To find gifts for you?

I hope there elf poops do the trick!
(this can be "green" m&m's, "green" whoppers, or even a bag of "tootsie" rolls) 

Snowman Poop! 
You've been naughty
So here's the scoop
Your Christmas present 
Is SNOWMAN poop! 

(This can be a bag of miniature marshmallows, homemade divinity, or wedding cookies (my fav!) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's like CHRISTMAS everyday when I unwrap your kind words! I just LOVE getting secret messages!!! I really have the BEST bloggy friends ever!