Ever find yourself really wishing you had more time to get ready for Christmas... December just seems to SNEAK up on you? Well, maybe we can make a difference... together!

Monday, October 11, 2010

We intterrupt this blog ....

For a little PUMPKIN message!

I know ... I know... but we have to have a little something to fill in the spare moments... so we can just ENJOY the fall..... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......

If you like pumpkins... I mean... REALLY LIKE PUMPKINS! You will want to head on over to this PUMPKIN PATCH and enter the giveaway.... but... only if you LOVE pumpkins.... which I really do... and I hope I REALLY win!!! ................... but if I don't... and you do... I'll still be very happy for you! :) Happy Fall- ya'll! hee hee hee!

1 comment:

  1. What a FUN blog! Love the Christmas Spirit!
    Best of Luck to you! I would LOVE for you to WIN!

    Thank you for posting Creative Christmas! So nice to meet you! (I have a lot of FAMILY in Utah!) I miss Utah this time of year! Enjoy your beautiful AUTUMN LEAVES!

    Come by and visit anytime! Have a Beautiful week! Good Luck!
    Brenda
    Deck The Hall of HOME with JOY!

    ReplyDelete

It's like CHRISTMAS everyday when I unwrap your kind words! I just LOVE getting secret messages!!! I really have the BEST bloggy friends ever!