Ever find yourself really wishing you had more time to get ready for Christmas... December just seems to SNEAK up on you? Well, maybe we can make a difference... together!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

MY APOLOGIES!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOSH!!! 
I'm am such a SLACKER!!!!! 

And now... I feel like such a LOOSER!!!!! 

HOW DARE I!?!?!?! 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - accept my apologies!

Remember a couple of weeks ago, this post .... I entered a picture into a few  LINKY par-tays!!!  Do you remember???? Well... it was so fun!!! AND.... there was a BONUS Linky Par-tay give away on one of them... this one! over at SAVVYSEASON  and she was doing a DOUBLE give-away..... Well, I asked a lot of my family, friends and even strangers to VOTE for me.... even if you didn't think I had the best PORCH display - because HEAVEN knows!  There were a LOT of amazing PORCH displays much better than my little "whimpy" effort... but it was effort - and I have great AMAZING friends!!! That VOTED!!! And I won!!!!!  (with 27 votes!!!! I have the BESTEST support group!!!!)  I forgot to tell you all!!! I got so excited myself - and sat on pins and needles waiting for my "AMAZING" treat to arrive... that when it arrived - I completely forgot to THANK ALL OF YOU for helping me!!!  WHAT A LOOSER I AM!!!!! 

I see it every day - several times a day - and it reminds me of the wonderful friends and family that I have.... and today - it just HIT me like a BRICK! I didn't even take time to POST a picture of my AWESOME win!!!! and.... most of all I didn't even THANK YOU!  I'm a terrible friend.... I'm so so sorry!  Please forgive me! I was not meaning to seem UNGRATEFUL at all!!! I just got so caught up in my "RE-DO DECORATING" and caught up in mainly my EXCITEMENT.... and I'm sure it came across as "UNGRATEFUL!".... BUT that I am not!!!!  I NEVER win anything - EVER!  So this was SO SUPER exciting to me!!! I'm pretty sure you heard me screaming and shouting for joy (although you probably had no clue what it was all about) and I'm sure you felt the minor earth quake as I jumped for joy in my excited state!!! and again.... you just ran for cover not realizing that it was just "I".... EXCITED!!!!!  
So..... here is my shout.....

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!  
I'VE GOT THE BEST FRIENDS AND FAMILY OF ALL! 
AND THANK YOU LIZ FROM SAVVY-SEASONS! YOU ARE TRULY TALENTED! AMAZING! AND I'M SO PROUD TO TELL MY STORY OF THIS BEEE-UUUUT-TIFUL GIFT HANGING ON MY DOOR!!!!! THANK YOU ALL!!!!!


Don't you just LOVE it?!?!?! 
And the funny part of all of this..
It matches the garland that I made for my door - 
almost exact! 

The only difference is in the ribbon.... 
and you can't even tell it is different unless you get REALLY close!
It was just meant to be! 

Thank you every one! 
Thank you! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's like CHRISTMAS everyday when I unwrap your kind words! I just LOVE getting secret messages!!! I really have the BEST bloggy friends ever!